This resource was developed for Geography Awareness Week 2007. Each third week of November, students, families, and community members focus on the importance of geography through events, lessons, games, and challenges. Visit the Geography Awareness Week website to find out more about this year's program.
Please note: We are no longer updating the content on archived pages. Archived content may contain dated information and broken links.
For Further Exploration
- Crossing Boundaries: The Environment, Disease and Conflict in Asia
- Oil and Water in the Middle East Region
- Marketplaces of Asia
- The Spread of Buddhism
- Cities in Asia
- Nomads: Where Boundaries Move
- The Middle East Region: Flags and Facts
- Alike and Different: The Middle East ant the United States
- Life on the Rivers of Asia
- Places and Processes: Physical Processses in Shaping Places
- Assessing Political Boundries
- Where Do Your Belongings Come From?
- Life in the Mountains